Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Monday, October 30, 2006

I Told You So

People who know me know that, for a long time now, I've been claiming that Scarlett Johansson is ridiculously gorgeous. And running a close second is, of course, Jessica Biel. Well, after first seeing, then purchasing, and finally reading the November issue of Esquire, I feel validated. Check out the cover of the magazine, and agree with me and them: Scarlett Johansson is the sexiest woman alive. She's got the looks and the smarts. She's intelligent, funny, and incredibly beautiful: the perfect combination. And reading the article on her, I discovered something that made me exclaim "But of course!": last year's Sexiest Woman Alive was, according to the thinking minds of this mag, Jessica Biel. What can I say? These guys really know what they're talking about!

PS: In one of the few pages of the magazine that has actual text instead of yet another ad, they talk about pretty not-famous women. Check out this French newscaster. You're welcome.

8 comments:

Fabrizio said...

Scarlet is absolutly cool.

And also Jessica Alba is not bad! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Last night I watched the so-talked-about film that Woody Allen made on purpose for this amazingly beautiful girl. The movie is just ok, but she´s well...she´s so sexy. However, I like her better on "Match Point", oh, yesssss. And of course I agree with these clever magazine guys. Finally the curves are winning the contest!!

Mario Alba said...

I gather you're talking about The Scoop. I haven't seen it, but I did see Match Point. I liked the movie, and Scarlett is just FANTASTIC!

Nash said...

Bueno la chica no esta mal pero tampoco es para tanto una rubia pechugona mas diria yo, pero bueno. Eso si es mejor actriz que las anteriores idolatradas de mister Alba.

Mario Alba said...

No hay debate, sólo aceptar los hechos: Scarlett Johansson. Sexiest. Woman. Alive.

Anonymous said...

Well, well, you all got it right. Except Nash, who insists on his weird taste concerning women.

But there's still one big piece of my... heart, that belongs to Laetitia Casta.

Mario Alba said...

Ah, Laetitia... Gorgeous woman too!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous indeed!