Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Reading List: June

I managed to read a lot more in my travels than I thought possible, and I am happy to see this month's list is so long. Interestingly enough, most of these books are nonfiction, an unexpected and unintentional pattern I only noticed halfway through the month, but they were very, very different from one another. I've already told you about most of these, but I thought I would compile the titles for you. This is what I read in June:


People Are Unappealing
Read my original review of this book by Sara Barron here.


No Touch Monkey!
Read my original review of Ayun Halliday's travel memoir here.


Shakespeare: The World as Stage
You can find my original review of Bill Bryson's book here.


Reading the OED
I already told you how entertaining I found this book by Ammon Shea.


Haunted Love
Check out my original review of Chris Gonsalves's spooky stories here.


Mientras ellas duermen
Javier Marías's short-story collection was great, as I already told you.


La tabla de Flandes
I'll tell you about this wonderful book by Arturo Pérez-Reverte very soon!

Time After Time
This book by Karl Alexander was awesome. More on it soon!

And that's it for June. Come back next month for more books and (hopefully) comic books!

No comments: