Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Reading List: July

As I knew would happen, I didn't read as much this month as I read in June, but I still got to enjoy several different books. This is what I read in July:

White Witch, Black Curse
The seventh book in Kim Harrison's great series, I already told you how awesome this book is here.

Blockade Billy
A novella by my dear Stephen King, Blockade Billy was a lot of fun, as I told you here.

The War Within Omnibus
I already shared my thoughts about this collection here.

Small Favor
The tenth book in the formidable Dresden Files series by Jim Butcher, stay tuned for my review, coming out in just a few days!

And that's it for this month. I only read three books, but they were all written by favorite authors of mine, and they were all awesomely entertaining. Come back next month for more reading suggestions!

5 comments:

Nash said...

Aqui tenemos solo hasta el quinto de Dresden que injusticia.

Mario Alba said...

Pobrecito. Yo tengo el número once en la pila de libros por leer, y el número doce salió en tapa dura hace varios meses. Qué bonito es leer en inglés :)

Nash said...

Sabia que eras cruel y despiadado pero no hasta este punto, pero ya me vengare ya.

Mario Alba said...

Lo que tienes que hacer es aprender inglés, así no podré torturarte, hahaha.

Nash said...

jajajaj, esto es un cruce de post. Te respondo tu sugerencia más arriba.