Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bad Videogame Movies

Check out Techland's list of 10 horrible movies based on videogames. I have only seen one of them (Super Mario Bros, which, if memory serves, was pretty awful), but I have to agree they all look horrendous. Actually, I might have seen the Mortal Kombat movie they have listed, but I'm not sure. What I am sure of, however, is the number of Uwe Boll movies featured in this list: three. As if we needed to be reminded of why he is so widely reviled. Anyway, take a look at the list, and let us know how many of these you have seen, and how awful you think they are. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Nash said...

Creo que seria más rapido las peliculas que han sido bien adaptadas, entre una y ninguna.

Mario Alba said...

Hahaha. Tomb Raider 1 y 2 son mas que dignas, en mi opinion. Seguro que se me ocurre alguna otra si lo pienso un poco...

Nash said...

Tomb Raider son malas de cojones, que Agelina este la mar de buena no le da puntos a un guion patetico, copiado previamente de una peli de McGyver. Sigue pensando, pero no hay pelis buenas basadas en videojuegos.