Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Ghosts in Love

I bought Chris Gonsalves’s Haunted Love thinking it was a collection of short stories about ghosts, and while this is true, I didn’t realize that all the stories in this entertaining book are supposed to be true. The author has compiled seventeen compelling stories in which love is always the reason the different ghosts haunt whatever places they appear in. The author doesn’t claim the stories are true, but he says the people who believe in them believe them to be true, an interesting caveat that I guess exonerates him even though I think it’s fairly obvious he does believe in these tales. True or not, it doesn’t really matter, because Haunted Love is choke-full of good stories, and I can’t but recommend it to everyone in the mood for some tragically romantic ghost stories.

1 comment:

Carlos said...

Puff a mi me da un poco de canguelo jajaja. Encima si tienen algo de verdad peor..... Nunca me han gustado los fantasmas.