Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Sunday, June 06, 2010

The Green Knight

I hadn't done a sketch during a meeting in a while, so I thought it was about time to put pen to paper and doodle a little. The result, this merry-looking warrior, is kind of cool, and I am happy with how it turned out. His costume is more than a little bit influenced by Altair and Ezio from the Assassin's Creed series, but it doesn't really look like either one of them. As for the color, it's green because that's the only pen I had brought to the meeting, so there's no need to look for any strange symbolism or hidden messages. At any rate, I hope you like it!

2 comments:

Nash said...

Esta muy chulo, aunque te has pasado con el tamaño de la daga, si que tiene una aire a Assassin's Creed.

Mario Alba said...

Seguro que en algún momento la daga enorme resulta útil en alguna situación, hahahaha.