Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Keeper of the Crypt

Yesterday I showed you my first attempt at drawing the Crypt Keeper, one of the best creatures ever designed, in my opinion. Since I wasn't all that satisfied with the results, I wanted to try again, but this time in a completely different style. The finished piece is, as you can see, remarkably different from the original drawing, and I think it captures the spirit of the Keeper much better than my first try. I had a lot of fun drawing both, but I don't think I'll take a third crack at it. Some things are better left alone --in the darkness of a damp crypt.

4 comments:

Nash said...

Me gusta más el estilo del otro aunque tu digas que no te ha quedado bien, este es más de comic y el otro más realista.

Mario Alba said...

Es verdad que son muy diferentes, pero no sé con cuál me quedaría de los dos. Tendré que hacer un tercero para desempatar :)

Carlos said...

Pues a mi tb me gusta mas el primero sera porque soy muy clasico y prefiero ese estilo de dibujo aunque el otro tb esta chulo.

Mario Alba said...

Declararemos entonces ganador al primero :)