Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Communicating 08

Here you have the eighth page of Cultura de comunicaciones, the story my sister and I submitted to a comic book contest last January. As a throwback to what I did on page six, I decided to have a Facebook page as the first panel, and I think it turned out kind of cute. However, my favorite panel is the third one, with the old guy sending a telepathic message to the redhead. At this point, and after having covered as many inventions as I could think of, my sister and I thought it would be funny to come up with some predictions for the future, and I remembered this survey I read about how people would feel regarding having their credit card chips installed in their hips so that they wouldn't need to carry any plastic cards at all. I thought it would be crazy to do the same with cell phone chips, and that telepathy was pretty much just that. Next thing you know, the picture for this panel had popped in my mind. I hope you like it!

2 comments:

Nash said...

Muy buena esta pagina, lo mejor que los letreros del Facebook estan en ingles y la gente escribe en español. El viejo te ha quedado genial.

Mario Alba said...

Loa letreros de Facebook están en inglés porque es así como los veo yo, hahaha. Y estoy de acuerdo en que el viejo mola :)