Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fel vs. the Volcano

This is another one of those pictures inspired by a conversation with my girlfriend. We were talking about my then still-in-the-future trip to Spain in June, and she asked me what I would do if the volcano cloud prevented me from coming back to the US when I was supposed to. Without missing a beat, I replied that the only thing that would make sense would be for me to grab a bellows, go up there on a hand glider, and blow the cloud out of the way so that the plane could take off. She seemed to be satisfied with this answer, and I sure was satisfied with the silly picture that formed in my head. As usual, the story behind the illustration is probably more interesting than the picture itself, but I hope you like it!

4 comments:

Nash said...

Jajajaja, muy bueno el dibujo y la idea. Aunque tardarías lo tuyo en quitar toda la ceniza así.

Mario Alba said...

Ya te digo, hahaha. Pero me alegro de que te guste. La verdad es que las gafas de aviador son un toque bastante cachondo, si se me permite decirlo :)

Nash said...

Si, me gusta el detalle, pero la proxima vez tines que ponertelas, que si no solo las tienes de diadema.Por cierto tienes noticias del otro coblogeador, que hace mucho que sabemos nada.

Mario Alba said...

Lo tendré en cuenta :)

Nuestro querido Halagan está de mudanza, pues por fin él y la novia tienen piso "propio" para vivir. Están amueblando y tal, pero no tienen internet todavía. A ver si se la ponen ya!