Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Penny for Your Thoughts

Come visit India, the renowned Psychic Horse! She will answer yes or no to your every question. As for the accuracy of said responses, well, the twenty-five bucks she charges make me think she is a professional and knows exactly what she's talking about. Or nodding about. Or shaking her head about.

This picture is based on an actual mare named India my girlfriend owns. Among other tricks, she can actually answer "yes" to questions, so my girlfriend joked about taking her to a fair or something like that, put a turban on her head, and charge for predictions. As soon as she said that, this picture formed in my head, and I thought it'd be a shame not to draw it for everyone to see. I hope you like it!

2 comments:

Nash said...

El dibujo esta chulo, pero la historia de como llegaste a dibujarlo no se queda atras

Mario Alba said...

Hahaha. Creo que más interesante que el propio dibujo!