Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Friday, September 22, 2006

The Game That Made Me Forget About CMI

I've just started playing Lego Star Wars 2: The Original Trilogy. I loved the first one, and I even bought a copy for finn5fel's birthday last year. I don't know if he has played it yet, but I think I know for sure what I'm gonna buy him this year.
There's not enough words to make clear how amazing this game is. Or at least I don't know them. A very funny and clever game to play, the amount of different options to choose from make it never ending fun. Playing solo, or with another human player at the same time in cooperative mode; playing the levels in history mode, or re-exploring them with different characters in free mode; watching Princess Leia slapping stormtroopers on their faces, or seeing Chewie putting arms out of their sockets; piloting vehicles and spaceships; watching the hilarious videos in between levels... and I could go on and on... All these things make this videogame one of the best I've played in my entire life. And I've played a few ones.
As a matter of fact, I think I'm going to start playing another level right now...

6 comments:

Mario Alba said...

Pues no he jugado todavía porque mi ordenador no es suficiente, pero no creas que no le tengo ganas :)

Anonymous said...

En serio, lo digo y lo repito: BEST.GAME.EVER.

Mario Alba said...

Te tomo la palabra. Aunque creo que el trono de Best Game Ever pertenece a Worms 2 :)

Anonymous said...

Jajaja!!! Worms 2, qué recuerdos... Esas épicas partidas entre la Tropa de Dae y el Scooby Gang... Ese agua subiendo inexorablemente... Esas ovejas estallando por doquier... :)

Anonymous said...

La verdad es que lego y star wars es una de las combinaciones que mas me gustan de nuestra amada trilogia, de hecho me compre bastantes de las naves de lego que salieron y todavia tengo montado el halcon milenario, son muy divertidos los muñecos. me encantaria jugar al juego en cuestion tiene muy buena pinta.
Respecto a lo del Wors 2 si q es uno de los mejores juegos de la historia mi equipo de wors-marines de aliens liderados por el sargento hicks acabaron con muchos de sus congeneres en esas luchas fraticidas en las que se enfrentan los gusanos.
Deberiamos hacer un capeonato cuando vengas mario.
Nacho

Mario Alba said...

Nacho mató tantos gusanos que empezó a matar hasta las letras del título, y la M pereció bajo el fuego enemigo. Pero ya sea Worms, Wors, o Red Sonja, el juego es una pasada. Y lo del campeonato, cuando quieras!