Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Friday, June 01, 2007

Assorted Series

It is official: Veronica Mars has been cancelled. That makes it three seasons long.

The second season of Hex premieres on June 2nd. I've never seen this British show, but it sounds like Buffy. I'll give it a try, maybe even get the first season.

Heroes comes out on DVD on August 28th. I've never seen the show, but I'm eager to get the DVD.

And even longer to wait: the sixth season of Smallville won't come out until September 18th.

However, the fifth season of Scrubs is out already. Gotta go get it!

Maybe I should spend the summer watching all my cool shows on DVD again. Now that's a thought…

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's see:

- Veronica Mars: I've just watched the last episode. Don't expect a closure on this one. Anyway, it's the end of a really good show that had all the potential to be way better.

- Hex: I could have watched its first season, but a quick overview didn't left me needing more. It seems like Buffy but it's for sure not Buffy. It's another kind of show that could be great. I really don't know.

- Heroes: haven't seen it. Expecting to do it anytime soon.

- Smallville: haben't seen it. Not expecting to do it anytime soon.

- Scrubs: I haven't started watching it yet, because of my watching House, VM, Lost and Battlestar Galactica at the same time. I need to spend less time time watching TV shows and a little more living my own life.

Mario Alba said...

Scrubs rocks, and so does Smallville.

Regarding VM, I don't think I'll bother with either season 2 or 3. And Hex's second season premieres today, but it's in one of those channels I don't get (and I get like 80: now that's just bad luck). I guess I won't be watching it either...

Anonymous said...

Well, there's always Lost, Battlestar Galactica or Heroes. Now those are the series you mustn't ignore.

Mario Alba said...

Los DVDs de Lost y Heroes saldrán en unos meses. Y hasta que BSG no baje de precio, nada de nada.

Anonymous said...

Haces bien. Menudo robo, vender la 2ª Temporada de BSG en dos packs separados. :|

Mario Alba said...

Y cobrar cada mitad a precio de temporada completa, no te lo pierdas.

Nash said...

Con lo vien que se ven en estrenos emule no se para que pagais tanta pasta...y salen al dia siguiente de ser emitidos.

Mario Alba said...

Ah, los famosos Estrenos Emule...