Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Rise of the Hapless Creatures

I was at Target checking out videogames (I would buy a PlayStation 2 just so I could play the uberamazing God of War II, and an Xbox 360 so I could play Gears of War) when, all of a sudden, I came across Lemmings Revolution. This brought back memories from actually playing the first game in the series, back in 1991. And this game is just the same, but with 3D environments. A fun game for the casual gamer who doesn't want to get too involved with an adventure game in which you need to remember two hundred keys and commands. It's fun, but it's also quite basic and there are some things that could have been improved, such as the clunky zooming system. Also, some more variety wouldn't hurt. I still like the game, but keep in mind I had only played the original one before this game. I have a feeling I would be tremendously disappointed if I was a hardcore Lemmings fan; but then again, I doubt there's any of those out there.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also played the first Lemmings a lot of time ago. Great game, great fun. I don't know if I would like to play to this Lemmings Revolution neither. I'm not that hardcore a fan. But, hehe, then again, I doubt there's any of those out there.

Good point!

Mario Alba said...

Hahaha. Once again: GMTA. Aunque éste no sea tan oscuro como el Supaplex...

Anonymous said...

Ah... El Supaplex. Ése gran desconocido. De hecho, aún me cuesta creer que tú también jugaras a él de más joven.

Anonymous said...

Jeje, por cierto, el otro día POR FIN me topé con la célebre frase (GMTA) sin que tú estuvieras de por medio. En un libro de Buffy. Fíjate tú en ello, oye.

Mario Alba said...

Hahaha. Me siento legitimado. A ver si ahora por fin te crees que no me la inventé, hahaha.