Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Remembering Sara

A couple of days ago, I mentioned how cool the last few issues of Witchblade have been. I used to follow the series (I've got the first 34 or so issues), but then I dropped it, only to pick it up again with ish #100. So, to make a long story just a little bit shorter, issue 103 inspired me to draw a little picture of Witchblade, which was weird for two reasons. One, cause I hadn't really drawn her in years; and two, because don't really draw characters that aren't my own anymore, unless I'm drawing a character from a novel the way I picture him. Anyway, that's Witchblade for you. Enjoy!

PS: If you want to read an interview with Ron Marz, the wonderful writer of the series, follow this link. The discussion that follows the piece is also interesting, especially when idiots who don't read the book start criticizing it, and Marz shows up and calls them on it. Priceless.

No comments: