Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Monday, February 08, 2010

Votadme!

(Check the second paragraph for the English version of this post)

Hola a todos! Mi hermana y yo estamos participando en un concurso de comics, y los ganadores se elegirán mediante votación popular, así que me encantaría que nos votarais a ver si ganamos un premio. Si sois tan amables y estáis dispuestos a ayudarnos a ganas una cantidad para nada desdeñable, visitad http://www.tucamon.es/, registraos como usuarios, buscad el grupo Creacomic, y votad por "Cultura de comunicaciones", escrito, dibujado y coloreado por "Cleopatra", alias tras el que ya os podéis imaginar quiénes se esconden. Por si acaso os cuesta encontrarlo, es el último de la lista, ya que fuimos los primeros en colgarlo en la página. Gracias de antemano por vuestra apreciadísima ayuda!

And now in English--
My sister and I have entered a comic book contest, and we need your help. The winner will be chosen by the people who visit http://www.tucamon.es/ and vote for their favorite work, so I would love it if you could swing by the website and voted for "Cultura de comunicaciones" by Cleopatra, the pseudonim my sis and I are using. If you think you can spare a few minutes to do this, please go to the aforementioned page, sign up (I know it sucks, but you can't vote if you're not a member), join the group "Creacomic", and vote for us. I can't promise we'll share our riches with you, but you'll make us very happy. Plus, if you believe in karma, your kindness will somehow be rewarded!

No comments: