Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Witchblade #125

The War of the Withcblades begins… with a lot of dialogue. It's a good thing Ron Marz's dialogue is as awesome as it usually is, and I didn't care one bit there was barely any action in this issue. Plus, Stjepan Sejic's amazing artwork makes for a very special landmark issue. A hundred and twenty-five issues! Who would have thought this series would last for this long? I, for one, am glad it did.

Also, this issue boasts four different covers, and this is the first time in comic book history in which I felt compelled to get a book twice just to get two different covers. I usually make fun of people who fall for this cheap trick, but I love Witchblade and I like to support Top Cow whenever I can, so I thought what the hell, and bought the two covers by Chris Bachalo. The only problem is that Sejic's cover is also great, but I had to stop myself. At least for now...

4 comments:

Nash said...

Brutal el dibujo y entiendo que quieras las dos portadas, pero como dije la otra vez...las tiras tapa pezones sobran completamente, joden la estetica del dibjo. Es una censura cutre

Mario Alba said...

Bienvenido a la Tierra de la Libertad, hehehe.

Anonymous said...

Ahí va mi comentario mensual para decir las ganas que tengo de ponerme ya a leer Witchblade y todo eso. A ver si para este verano se alinean los astros...

Mario Alba said...

Astros! Astros!