Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Jack in the Pink Box

Yet another silly sketch I drew in a meeting. For some reason, I thought it’d be kind of fun to draw a Jack-in-the-box. Turns out I was right: it was fun. As you can see, I drew with a pink pen, and it only took me a few minutes. Just like the Walking Brain doodle, I think I wouldn’t mind going back and drawing a better, more fully realized version of this picture, but I really need to focus on Worlds Collide, which is actually coming along rather nicely. Oh, well…

6 comments:

Nash said...

Este me gusta bastante más que el del cerebro con patas. No es nada tonto.

Mario Alba said...

Me alegro de que te guste :) Aunque al Cerebro con patas no me lo toques! ;)

Anonymous said...

Jeje, mola, especialmente cómo cae hacia atrás, con los brazos colgando y eso. Es un poco como magia esa capacidad para hacer que una imagen fija en 2D parezca moverse.

Mario Alba said...

Por algo le vendí mi alma al diablo, ¿no?

Anonymous said...

Ciertamente. Por cierto, prueba a dibujar un Michelangelo, a ver si Belcebú cumplió su parte del trato. ;)

Mario Alba said...

Hehehehe...