Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Friday, October 17, 2008

Ley Line Witch

Here's my rendition of Rachel Morgan, the main character in Kim Harrison's bestselling urban fantasy series. Rachel is a redheaded witch who lives and works with pixy Jenks and vampire Ivy Tamwood in Cincinnati. The Hollows series is a phenomenal collection of books that you should really read if you still haven't. I just finished the fifth one, For a Few Demons More, and I can't wait for the sixth book, The Outlaw Demon Wails, to come out on paperback next month.

This picture was an attempt to use my Alice style on a non-Alice picture, and that is also why I decided not to color it. But then I changed my mind...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excelentísimo dibujo, Fel. Excelentísimo sin duda.

La cabeza me parece estupenda, con esa mata de pelo. La cara te ha quedado genial. Y la parte del pecho, brazos y tronco, con ese movimiento del cuerpo al andar, simplemente es exquisito.

Por cierto, esa parte del dibujo, el tronco y eso, me recuerda mucho a la obra de otro dibujante. Ibañez. Sí el de Mortadelo y Filemón.

Conste que es un cumplido. ;)

Mario Alba said...

Hahaha. Me alegro de que te guste, Hal. Mi parte favorita es la cara también.

E Ibáñez me parece un dibujante excelentísimo, que conste!

Anonymous said...

Sobre la serie de Kim Harrison, me alegro de que te esté gustando tanto. Quizá le de una oportunidad algún día.

Mario Alba said...

Déjalo de mi cuenta, hahahahaha. MwahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

... Ejem...

Anonymous said...

Maldito seas, Fel. No sigas por ahí. Mis estanterías sufren por tu culpa.
:´(

Mario Alba said...

Como dije ayer, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Y que sepas que no te libra nadie de recibir Dead Witch Walking en el futuro cercano ;)