Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Playwrights

Just a cute little picture of a few characters of mine by yours truly today. I drew it last month, and I know a few of you have already seen it, but I wasn't sure what to write about today, so I thought I'd post this. There's not much to talk about, other than I did it with pencil first and then I inked it with my trusty quill. I think it took me about an hour an a half or something like that, because of all the details I wanted to throw in.
Anyway, I think tomorrow's post will be more interesting, but in the meantime, I hope you enjoy this one!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pues, dado que ya había visto este dibujo, y ya te lo había comentado, Fel, no hay mucho que pueda decir.

Así que... ¿qué tal va tu proyecto secreto veraniego? ;)

Mario Alba said...

Pfff... Algo abandonado anda el proyecto, pues me dio por continuar otro proyecto del que mejor ni hablo. A ver si vuelvo a ponerme (con ambos) en algún momento del futuro cercano.

Anonymous said...

¿Otro proyecto? ¿Lo cualo?

En ascuas me tienes... :(

Mario Alba said...

Hehehehe. Qué malo soy.

Anonymous said...

Eerrmm... pues sí. Eres muuy malo. Siempre negatifo, nuunca positifo.
Te odio por ello. :P

Mario Alba said...

Hehehe. I love you too :)

Anonymous said...

En fin...