Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Monday, May 07, 2007

Cute Me

My Photobucket account allows me to upload pictures and other stuff to posting boards and other Internet places. But now they've added a new feature: the possibility to create your own 3D animated avatar. You can only see it static here, but if you follow this link, you'll see the cool animation I chose for my little Meez, for that's what they're called (which strikes me as a rip-off from Nintendo's Miis, but hey). There are roughly four gazillion options to customize yours, and I'm not talking about just shirts, pants, and hairstyles. I'm talking skin colors, nose shapes, face shapes, freckles… Freckles! Anyway, if you have nothing else to do, go to the site and spend a fun ten minutes duplicating yourself. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Nash said...

Esta realmente chulo el dibujo, el parecido es asombroso y en la animación se ve hasta que has tomado clases de esgrima.

Mario Alba said...

Ya te digo. La página www.meez.com siempre me da problemas, pero si te haces una cuenta en www.photobucket.com, puedes crear tu personaje a través de dicha página. Quería hacer muñequitos de todos, pero sólo me deja hacer uno. Si quieres hacer "hasta seis Meez diferentes", entonces tienes que pagar, lo que, por supuesto, no pienso hacer.

Nash said...

Bueno pues probare esa pagina por que la otra no pude entrar, y si tienes dos Meez de esos lo puedes hacer luchar? seria como en los inmortales...solo puede quedar uno

Mario Alba said...

Hahaha. Sería divertido.