Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Saturday, January 20, 2007

What Have They Done to You?

This is the way Optimus Prime is going to look in the Transformers movie opening on July 4th. I had read they had changed the designs to make them more realistic and to look better on screen. I am trying to keep an open mind until I see the movie, but, so far, I think this is a travesty! I think Optimus looks far from optimum, and I can only shiver when I think about all the other characters. I really hope these designs work in the movie, but the truth is that these are not the Transformers. These are just a bunch of robots. Maybe if they called the movie, I don't know, "RoboMayhem" or "Robot Madness" (hell, even Terminator 4), then they could use these 'bots and I'd be glad. But to pretend this dude is the leader of the Autobots…

2 comments:

Nash said...

Creo que exageras un poco no esta tan mal como lo pintas a mi me parace bastante buenoel diseño, estas claro que lo de tener la cabina de un camion como pectorales no quedaba muy bien. Es como en la peli de X-men no tenian pensado poner a lobezno con mallas a marillas por que aunque en el papel queda genial el la peli quedaria ridiculo, el traje de Spiderman o el de los 4 fantasticos los tuvieron que cambiar. No creo que eso sea el principal problema yo me espero lo peor en lo referente al guion pero eso ya me lo diras tu que seguro que la ves antes.

Mario Alba said...

Ya te diré, sí. Y como ya dije, espero que el diseño funcione en pantalla...