Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Why Not?

When I'm looking for a picture to illustrate my posts, I usually save more images than I actually need (i.e. more than one). While I was doing my research for the Top 10 Blondes, I found another picture of Scarlett Johansson that I really, really liked. I thought about which one to use for the aforementioned post, and I ended up using the one y'all saw. But I just liked this one too much to let it go unposted here. I was trying to come up with an excuse for me to post it, but truth is I don't need one. I guess I could count (as I suggested before) how many times Ms. Johansson has graced our blog with her face, and then use this post to tell everybody (not to mention to add one more); but I don't feel like it. So, just like that: no excuses, no stories, no reason. A great picture for you to enjoy.

No comments: