Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Beautiful Imagery

I thought we needed something beautiful to celebrate our 200th post (101 of them consecutively!) Of course, I thought of Scarlett Johansson (one of those coming soon), but decided to do something different. I know it's usually up to Halagan to post videos here, but I don't know if he has seen it or not. It's a Hitachi commercial by artist-photographer Jean-Paul Goude that's showing on TV right now (click here to watch it, and wait while it loads), and I just love it. The girl is cute, the tiger's awesome, and the combination of colors and images is nothing short of outstanding. I don't know if the commercial is showing in Spain or not, so, if you haven't seen it, check it out (and download it here). Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, for all I know, it's not being showed here. I don't usually watch much TV. I don't think I get to watch even an hour a day, so maybe they're airing the ad, after all. Or maybe not. Or maybe yes. Whatever.
Great commercial, anyway!

alberto said...

truly impressive! I know it is going to sound weird, but the image texture of the tongue of the tiger when it roaring for the second time (I think it was the 2nd) was amazing in laptop screen, so I can't even imagine what it will be like on that tele.

too bad I'm fucking broke

Mario Alba said...

I'm glad you guys like it. But yeah: I couldn't afford a TV like that in a million years. With or without white tiger.