Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Newfound Comics

I'm in Alicante, Spain, right now, away from my comfy apartment in TN, and away from my mom's house where I'm spending Christmas. So, just in case all this traveling wasn't doing enough damage to my bank account, I decided to go investigate and get some new comics. I was only interested in things I wouldn't be able to get in the States when I'm back, and this is what I found: Sky Doll.
I bought the first three volumes because the artwork is gorgeous (Nash was there with me and completely disagrees), but I still haven't read them, so I can't really write a review. I really don't know much more about the book, other than it's Italian, and the visuals are stunning. In fact, I'm exploring the official site as I'm writing this (and the site is being made as we speak). So check it out, and let me know what you think. I will tel you about the story when I read it!

1 comment:

Nash said...

Como bien dice nuestro viejo amigo mario estoy completamente en desacuerdo con su gusto, no solo para las mujeres que todos sabemos que es malo, además en la eleccion de comics. Los dibujos son bastante malillos solo hay que ver la portada y por lo que me conto del guion es como demasiado místico, la busqueda de Dios por parte del angelito de la portada. Una tematica que nunca pense que atrajese a gente tan alejada de lo religioso. Pero bueno cada uno tira su paga extra de navidad en lo que quiere.
Feli