Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Friday, January 15, 2010

Forget About This Movie

I thought Forgetting Sarah Marshall was going to be a lot funnier than it turned out to be, and that is a shame. It was more bitter than sweet, and I had a hard time relating to (or even liking) the main character, Peter (Jason Segel). It was interesting to see Kristen Bell play such an unlikable character, but I thought she did a good job, and Mila Kunis was great as Rachel, and the more her wacky character was onscreen, the more I enjoyed the film. Still, the laughs were too few and too far between, and the whole movie felt just like a big meh.

So there you go. FSM disappointed me, and even though I was interested enough to watch it through, I can't really say I would recommend this movie to anyone. You watch it at your peril.

2 comments:

Nash said...

Mira que te gusta ver pelis que tienen mala mala pinta.

Mario Alba said...

Será eso...