Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Badger Girl

Here you have another one of those silly sketches I sometimes draw while playing D&D with my friends. One of the characters in the game is a woman who can turn into a fox, so a friend of mine suggested I drew a foxy lady (the lame pun is mine, though) with a big gun. I thought that would be cool, but somehow the fox kind of turned into a badger as I was drawing. (For the record, I do know the difference between a badger and a fox. Just saying.) Therefore, the fantastic Mrs. Fox (lame pun number two) became Badger Girl, and her weapon is big enough to convince you not to call her Foxy. Regardless of her name, she is kind of cute, and I hope you like her!

6 comments:

Nash said...

Menudo cabezon le has puesto, pero esta muy chulo.

Mario Alba said...

Cuanto más grande la cabeza, más divertido el dibujo :)

Nash said...

Entonces es un mito eso de que el tamaño no importa :-)

Mario Alba said...

Hahahahaha.

Anonymous said...

Buen dibujo, Fel. Cada día te sales más.

Mario Alba said...

Me alegro de que te guste, Hal :)