Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Gears of War

I've never liked first person shooters all that much, but I have to say that Gears of War, coming out for Xbox 360 this week, looks impossibly awesome. Maybe it's because it's actually not a FPS, I don't know. I've seen the reviews and the gameplay (not only the cool cinematics), and I think I can confidently say it is the best-looking game I've ever seen. Watching the review (which you can find here as a downloadable video) I could see, for the first time, that this was a game for the new generation systems. You've probably had that feeling, when seeing a new game, when you go like "And that's a [insert system name here] game? Why couldn't they do that before?" But with this one, you really see why.
And since I've mentioned the page, you could do worse than checking out Game Trailers.com, where you can find cinematics, walkthroughs, and reviews for pretty much any game you can think of. As long as it's fairly recent, of course.

No comments: