Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Monday, November 06, 2006

Belated Happy Halloween

Yes, I know Halloween was last week. I didn't do anything special, other than going to bed even earlier than usual. Still, I drew the accompany-
ing cute little picture the following morning while in a meeting (drawing helps me concentrate, believe it or not). The silly pic is drawn directly with pen, so no chance of erasing anything. But the real juicy part of this post is the accompanying video. I hope you like the costumes, and that you tell us which one is your favorite. Enjoy!

PS: Halagan said he posted something today, but it's nowhere to be found. I hope we'll see it tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm sorry about that. One of my epic struggles with YouTube. God, I hate that page!

Mario Alba said...

Hahaha (?)