Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Monday, April 16, 2007

Crazy Comic Con Coming

The fine folks in charge of the famous Dragon Con are preparing another fun event in Atlanta: the Atlanta Comics Expo, which will take place on April 21st and 22nd. At first, I didn't think I'd be able to go on Saturday, and I was planning on attending on Sunday; but it turns out I can do it, so I think I might swing by on Saturday, and spend some quality time with other geeky nerds like me, hehe. After all, it's only an hour and a half away, and it could be fun! I'll let you know how it goes, and how much money I end up spending (hopefully not a lot). And hey, Whilce Portacio and Talent Caldwell are going to be there, so I might even get a couple of sketches! How cool would that be?

1 comment:

Mario Alba said...

Según se acerca el fin de semana, voy teniendo menos y menos ganas de pasarme por Atlanta. No sé si es por no tener nadie con quien ir, porque no quiero gastarme tanto dinero como probablemente acabaría gastando de ir, o porque hay otras cosas que quiero hacer sin tener que "perder" casi todo el fin de semana en ATL, el caso es que ahora mismo dudo que vaya. Ya veremos...