Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Banana Hammock

I just got the fourth season of Scrubs, and I'm enjoying it tremend-
ously. I had already mentioned I'm a big fan of the show, and even though Nash doesn't seem to like that particular kind of humor, the show is side-splittingly funny. My favorite character is Dr. Cox hands down, but pretty much everybody is fantastic: the Janitor, Ted the lawyer, Turk, The Todd… And, of course, JD, the main character, who would be perfect to play Guybrush Threepwood in a hypothetical Monkey Island movie.
The fifth season is coming out in May, and I'm sure planning on getting it. And, if you like good comedy, dear readers, you should be getting it too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely watching Scrubs one of these days.

And you just couldn't let go the Braff/Threepwood reference. You just had to say it again. :P

Mario Alba said...

Hehehe. Of course I could not. And I think he would also be a great Fry from Futurama.

Nash said...

Si que se parecen dos tipos pateticos con pateticas vidas...lo diferente es que Fray es gracioso y el otro no.

Mario Alba said...

Hahaha. Estupendo análisis.