Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Uncanny X-Men #518

This issue is a complete change of pace, and I enjoyed it a lot more than last month's. Matt Fraction takes us inside Emma Frost's mind, where Cyclops has gone to try and help her get rid of the piece of the Void she has been carrying with her. The story was cool (and I know I recently said I don't particularly enjoy tales about characters getting in somebody else's mind), and the artwork by Terry Dodson was phenomenal. I think I've said it before, but I like Dodson a lot more than Land, and I've realized I enjoy his issues much more than Land's. Plus, his experimental page layouts are really cool. I can't wait for next month's issue!

4 comments:

Nash said...

El dibujo es realmente bueno.

Mario Alba said...

Terry Dodson es un genio!

Nash said...

Creo que cuando te imaginas rodado de un monton de mujeres deseosas de avalanzarte sobre ti, no es precisamente esto lo que esperas.
Las caras son una pasada, muy expresivas.

Mario Alba said...

Hahahaha. Cierto. Y como ya he dicho alguna que otra vez, Terry Dodson me gusta más que Greg Land, el dibujante que alterna con Dodson en la serie.