Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Friday, April 23, 2010

Uncanny X-Men #517

Unfortunately, my predictions turned out to be correct. Issue 517 was pretty much a big fight, and that's the kind of issue that bores me to death. I thought Rogue was cool, but I really couldn't care less about super powered beings beating the crap out of each other, even if in this case it was monsters instead of villains. Still, Greg Land's artwork was easy on the eyes, so there was that. Hopefully, next issue will be better!

2 comments:

Nash said...

No terminan de convencerme los dibujos, y segun creo entender el guion no es muy bueno asi que.

Mario Alba said...

La serie esta bien, aunque no es de lectura obligatoria, ni mucho menos. Como ya he dicho (o dire, que no estoy seguro), los numeros dibujados por Terry Dodson me gustan mucho mas que los de Greg Land. Pero vamos, que no te pierdes nada.