Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Complicated Indeed

I got to watch It's Complicated on the plane on my way back from Spain, and even though I didn't quite agree with the glowing reviews I had read, I still liked it. I thought Meryl Streep, Alec Baldwin (hilarious), and Steve Martin all did a great job portraying their characters, but the film was perhaps a little bit too much of a chick flick for me to fully enjoy. Still, it was cute and it helped pass the time on the plane, and I'm sure I could have done much worse, so there you go.

4 comments:

Nash said...

Ultimamente no estas muy acertado con las pelis.

Mario Alba said...

No, la peli esta bien. Simplemente, no es fantastica. La que si es una pasada es la que vi ayer en el cine...

Nash said...

Al menos di el titulo.

Mario Alba said...

Kick-Ass.