Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Communicating 03

Here you have the third page of Cultura de comunicaciones, the story my sister and I submitted to a comic book contest last January. I really like the old monk's face in the first panel --he looks mean and unforgiving, and he is one of my favorite characters in the whole story. The guy in the second panel is Jean-Antoine Nollet, whose early experiments regarding transmitting electricity with a Leyden jar made me laugh so much I had to include him in my comic book. Finally, the guy in the third panel is Samuel Morse, even though my depiction of the famous inventor doesn't resemble the actual Morse all that much. (For some reason, his face looks like he should be in a bill or something.) At any rate, I hope you guys like this page!

2 comments:

bioreme said...

Muy bueno, me gusta mucho el monje

Mario Alba said...

Me alegro de que te guste :)