Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Friday, March 19, 2010

Witchblade #133

My Witchblade issues had been piling up for the last three months, and I couldn't wait to get back to reading this outstanding series. I can't help but wonder what's going to happen to the book when Ron Marz leaves, so I hope he never, ever stops writing this book. If I see him in San Diego this year, I mean to beg him to stay forever.

At any rate, issue 133 is the conclusion to the two-part The Bridge story, and it doesn't end like I thought it would. As usual, Marz had a neat twist ready, and I don't know about you guys, but I did not see it coming at all.

Needless to say, Stjepan Sejic does a wonderful job illustrating the book, and I really liked his depiction of the troll under the bridge. As with Marz, I hope Sejic never leaves Witchblade, and even though I know never is a long time, a man can dream, can't he?

3 comments:

Nash said...

La portada es brutal, pero hay algo que no termina de convencerme es como si el cuerpo de la chica fuese muy real y las partes de armadura demasiado dibujo.
Bueno esperemos que nadie abandone la serie y saquen muchos muchos numeros. nada de abandonar a los aficionados.

Mario Alba said...

Ésta es la portada alternativa que NO compré. La mía es la regular dibujada por el dibujante de la serie, Stjepan Sejic. Y la serie es tremenda!

Mario Alba said...

Una vez más, Top Cow ha incluido mi reseña de este número en su blog. Bieeeeen!