Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Friday, March 05, 2010

Repeat That

I enjoyed Vantage Point, even though the rewind gimmick got a little bit old after a while. Also, there were a couple of plot threads that either didn't get resolved or I missed them completely. (And I confess I was texting at some point during the movie, so maybe this is my fault.) Still, it was fun to see Matthew Fox play somebody else other than the illustrious Dr. Jack Shepard, and the movie was short enough to keep its momentum going and not overstay its welcome. Therefore, and while there won't be any glowing praise coming from yours truly, I'd still recommend the film to anyone in the mood for an enjoyable action thriller. Let me know what you think if you watch it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vi esta película hace tiempo, y no me terminó de entusiasmar. En gran parte porque, debido a la propia estructura de la historia, se ve venir quien está detrás de todo. Me extendería más, pero tampoco quiero poner spoilers por si Nash no la ha visto.

Mario Alba said...

La verdad es que, aunque no puedo decir que me lo viera venir, sí que me extrañaba que no se nos presentara "su" punto de vista inmediatamente. Y cuanto más tiempo pasaba, más me hacía sospechar. En fin: entretenida y poco más.

Anonymous said...

Exactamente a eso me refería. Y es una pena, porque en otras circunstancias no se hubiera visto venir nunca. Buen trabajo de casting.

Mario Alba said...

Estoy de acuerdo: buen casting.