Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Keep Walkin'

We celebrate the MS Walk every year to raise money to find a cure for this disease. I've been co-
sponsoring this event for two or three years now, and this time one of the girls suggested I drew the flyer. Needless to say, I immediately agreed to do it, and this is the picture I came up with. I left a lot of space on the left for the text, which I later added using Photoshop. I think the picture turned out really cute, and I had a great time drawing it. Several girls have also told me they liked it a lot, which made me very happy, and so I hope you like it too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aquí en Valladolid se hace desde 30 años la Marcha Asprona, una caminata de unos 30 kilómetros para recaudar dinero y apoyo para las personas con discapacidades psíquicas. Me avergüenza decir que nunca he tomado parte, la verdad.

Nash said...

Hombre siempre puedes pagar la inscripcion y luego no correr, que eso no es sano.
Muy chulo el dibujo

Mario Alba said...

Me alegro de que te guste :)