Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Monday, March 22, 2010

Deep in the Caribbean

I probably don't even need to say this, do I? This, as you have surely guessed by now, is yet another picture I drew for one of my girls. I really like this one, and it might just be my favorite so far along with the elephant. For those of you who might be interested, this is supposed to be a Caribbean flamingo, whose very distinctive reddish pink color makes them not only stand out but also super cool --at least in my book. I hope you like it!

4 comments:

Nash said...

Me estan gustando mucho todos los animales que estas dibujando, utilizas fotos como modelo???

Mario Alba said...

Sí, baso los dibujos en fotografías, a veces combinando más de una, y normalmente haciendo algún que otro que cambio. Pero me alegro de que te guste la serie. Voy a tener que crear una etiqueta que se llame "animales", porque menudo carrerón llevo :)

Nash said...

Creo que esta serie de dibujos se merece su propia etiqueta, y la podemos utilizar tambien para clasificar a otros tipos de "animales".

Mario Alba said...

Hahahaha. Buena idea...