Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Bentley II

Last week I showed you the quick drawing I did of Bentley, one of my girlfriend's dogs. I wasn't exactly thrilled with the result, and I resolved to tackle the topic again, allowing myself more time than I did the first time around. You can see how this new picture turned out, and whether or not you like it better than the original, I certainly do. And still, I don't think it captures his personality all that well. I think a third attempt is out of the question, but you never know. Anyway, I hope you like it!

6 comments:

Nash said...

Este te ha quedado muy chulo, tiene carita de haber roto algo y decir, "soy bueno". Le estas pillando el truco a dibujar animales.

Mario Alba said...

La cara de inocente la pone pero que muy bien, hahaha. Me alegro de que te guste!

Crystal said...

I think it captures his personality very well. I love this drawing!

Mario Alba said...

You are SO nice! Thank you, and welcome to the sunniest kingdom in Sanya!

Anonymous said...

Qué es, ¿un cachorro? Por este dibujo lo parece.

Mario Alba said...

Sí que lo parece, pero nada más lejos de la realidad. Es un perrazo enorme :)