Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Sunday, April 13, 2008

People Actually Read Us!

I was taking a break from writing the last chapter of my new book (not that any publisher wants to hire me, but hey, I do it for fun) and decided to google this blog's name, Sunny Jhanna. The first hit was, not very surprisingly, this very site, and the second one was an old entry about Danger Girl. But the third hit blew me away. It was an entry on Top Cow's blog, in which they quoted my very nice words about Witchblade #116. I thought it was very exciting, and it made me very happy, even though most of you must be thinking that I'm a geek and I need to go get a life. But what can I say? I love Witchblade, and everybody who reads this blog knows that I keep recommending it month after month. Ish 116 was all sorts of cool, and I'm glad that Top Cow got word of how awesome I think their series is. Who said you can only be heard if you complain and whine and criticize? (Which I do all the time, don't get me wrong.)

The funny thing is that I actually have the Top Cow Blog in My Favorites, and we've also had a link to the site for the longest time (down there, to the right). However, and even though I do check the site weekly, I don't visit it daily, and thus this very important entry (important to me, that is) had gone unnoticed until now. I mean, how cool is that?

But I'll stop gushing now. Here you have the link to the entry (which happens to have a link to my original entry in a marvellous example of how to be circuitous), and just remember that nobody paid me to say nice things about the book. It's all Ron Marz's and Stjepan Sejic's doing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bueeeeno, la verdad es que no podría estar más orgulloso. ¡¡Buen trabajo, Fel!! :D

Mario Alba said...

Hahahahaha. Gracias, gracias. Sin embargo, estas cosas le hacen preguntarse a uno qué criterio siguen para escoger "blurbs" y citas y demás. No parecen ser muy selectivos ;) Aunque, en vez de burlarme, mejor sonrío y sigo contento.