Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Fellowship of Freaks

We were playing D&D the other night, and one of my friends decided to draw a picture of our characters. Needless to say, I thought that was a great idea, and proceeded to conceive my own version of our peculiar group of characters. It took me some time, since I started the picture, drew the first three characters on the left, and then stopped working on it for over a week (I'm blaming Lost and Organic #24). Then I came back to it and finished the whole thing, but I certainly didn't feel like inking it, which was the original idea. At any rate, here you have our colorful group, made of a shaman, a ghost, a goblin, a warrior, a ranger, a swashbuckling rogue, and a changeling. So far, they're all still alive, and are currently exploring dimly lit dungeons. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Nash said...

Esta genial, es una pene no haberte tenido cuando jugaba a D&D para hacernos estod dibujos tan cañeros con los personajes....claro que yo si que tengo un dibujo de mi semi-elfo ladrón guerrero Nash, te quedo muy chulo ese dibujo tambien.
La verdad es que echo mucho de menos jugar a Rol, me tengo que conformar con Warhammer, pero no es lo mismo.
Por cierto hoy tenia pensado poner un post con mis últimas creaciones pero la foto estaba estropeada, espero ponerlo mañana.

Mario Alba said...

Me alegro de que te guste! Y esperamos ansiosos esas fotos de tus miniaturas!