Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Friday, September 14, 2007

Movie & TV News

What would I do without G4's The Feed? Well, I guess lots of fun news would go unnoticed (I found most of the following items there). Lessee what we have today…

Harry Potter is the most-grossing film franchise ever. Not even the six Star Wars movies made more money than the five Potter films… and there's still two more coming. Go Harry! (And Hermione, of course.)

Bruce Campbell declines participating in Bubba-Ho-Tep II. And that's a good thing, if you ask me. I saw the first one a few months ago, and "atrocious" doesn't even begin to describe how wretchedly awful that movie is. To sum it up, it's an old Elvis Presley fighting a mummy. Yup, just like that. A sequel? No, thanks.

Potentially awesome shows premiering in the fall: Bionic Woman, Journeyman, Reaper, and Pushing Daisies. Follow the links to learn more about them.

All of a sudden it's 1982 again, and a new Tron movie is in the works! Do I really need to say anything else? Well, maybe that chances are it will suck.

January 25th, 2008 is the chosen opening day for one of the least-expected sequels of all time: John Rambo. Let's not go see it.

Sarah Michelle Gellar gets the toon treatment in this supercool Buffy statue. Check out the different pictures, and then tell me if she isn't adorable!

And finally, for all the BattleStar Galactica fans out there, it's just been announced that the last season of the show (season four) will be split in two ten-episode mini-seasons like they did with the second one. I guess they can get twice as much money when they release them on DVD. I'm still waiting for a price drop. Maybe by the time I'm done with The X-Files.

1 comment:

Mario Alba said...

Aunque, como podéis leer aquí, ahora dicen que no sólo es más que probable que NO partan la temporada, sino que puede que haya un spin-off precuelil: Caprica. Y yo, a esperar a que los DVDs bajen de precio.