Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Sunday, July 15, 2007

E3 07

The 2007 E3 is over, but the great folks at G4 not only were there, but have been updating their site throughout the event. Now, join X-Play hosts Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb, and Attack of the Show hosts Kevin Pereira and Olivia Munn, and find out what the best games were at this year's show. Check out, among others, the Indy-looking Uncharted, for the PS3, the hyperreal Call of Duty 4 for Xbox360, the Wii's winner Super Mario Galaxy, and what the experts consider to be the best game of them all (one of those three). Oh, and if you want to see a Jedi take on a whole Star Destroyer, check out this trailer. Enjoy!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

They all look great, that's for sure. But I would have never chosen CoD4 as the best one of them all. Maybe it is, but it's actually the one that I would like to play the most.

Uncharted looks formidably, and I'd like to give Super Mario Galaxy a try. After all, I've played and beaten all the Marios from Super Mario Bros. to Super Mario 64. With the exception of Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island. I played one or two times but didn't really enjoy it.

Super Mario World. Now that was THE GAME.

Anonymous said...

On regarding the The Force Unleashed trailer... How cool was that?!?

Mario Alba said...

A freaking Star Destroyer! I mean, A FREAKING HUGE STAR DESTROYER! Casi hasta le lees la matrícula!

Mario Alba said...

And yeah: Super Mario World was THE GAME. Agreed.

Anonymous said...

I don't even know why I didn't included it in my Top Ten list... Or maybe I did? I should check it out again...

Anonymous said...

As a matter of fact, I included it in my Great Heads Think Alike post commenting on your Top 10 videogames post. It's been fun fun fun fun rereading all of it again, hehe.

Mario Alba said...

Agreed again. Fun posts. But hey, it shouldn´t come as a surprise, 'cause Sunny Jhanna rocks!

Anonymous said...

Jo, releyendo estos comentarios... es verdad que nos miramos el ombligo un poco, ¿no? :\

Mario Alba said...

Reptio lo que tú has dicho antes, y que yo he suscrito: si nadie añade nada nuevo, de poco pueden quejarse. El que quiera llevar el tema en otra dirección, que diga algo ;)

Mario Alba said...

Y "reptio" quiere decir, obviamente, "repito".

Mario Alba said...

Además, las referencias a nuestros posts anteriores vienen al caso en esta conversación. No es como si hubiéramos dicho: "No tenemos nada mejor que hacer: vamos a releer algún post antiguo y comentarlo". Es simplemente algo relacionado con el tema en cuestión.