Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Ready for Battle

Consecutive day of posting #192. My 20th post in a row (if things stay like this, I'll break my previous record -21- on Thursday!). And the question is, like usual, what the heck could I write about? TMNT doesn't open until next week. I haven't read anything worth posting about since A Game of Thrones. The Buffy comic book comes out tomorrow. So what's left? I guess some artwork will have to do.
I drew this picture last week. She's not supposed to be anybody. I just started to draw, and this is what came out. It took me around fifty minutes because of all the stupid detail I thought it might be a good a idea to add. While I drew it, I was listening to some DC podcast I can't remember right now. I think it was the Brian K. Vaughan podcast, but I'm not sure. But it doesn't matter. The medium is, obviously, pencil on paper, with no fancy stuff. Just my old friend 2B. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Breaking records again. Way to go, fel!

I'm sorry I'm not in that helpful a mode right now.

Mario Alba said...

Hehehe. Don't worry. Besides, I'm the stubborn one here.

Anonymous said...

Still...

Beso el suelo por done pisas.

Mario Alba said...

Hahahaha. Levántate, no te dé lumbago y nos arrepintamos todos ;)