Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Amazing Artwork

I said I was going to explore the links on Todd Harris's blog, and one of my favorites is certainly Ryan Wood's blog. Just scroll down and keep being surprised at the incredible talent this guy has. The Queen of Hearts is, of course, one of my favorites, but Jakk Frosst, the robots, and pretty much everything else (he even has Sancho & Don Quijote!) is nothing short of outstanding, and you really should go and check out everything on his page. He even has a store where you can get some tee shirts and prints. I wish he had more variety, though, cause even though I like the Orange Witch, that wouldn't necessarily be the one I'd get as a print. At any rate, the illustrations here will blow your mind, so go and check it out. Enjoy!

No comments: