Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Thursday, August 04, 2011

Fantasy Invite (4/4)

Here's the finished picture I drew for my sister-in-law's baby shower invitation. As you can see, I added a lot of detail when I inked the piece, such as folds, wrinkles, grass, and all those stone blocks the castle is made out of. I think inking the castle took about as long as inking everything else, but I think the results are worth all the time I spent working on it. Now it's just a matter of seeing what it looks like when it's printed as a tiny invitation for our guests. Well, that, and the interior illustration, because the invite is going to be one of those cards you can open. Needless to say, if you come back in a couple of days, you will be able to see the sketch for that one!

4 comments:

Nash said...

Las torres torcidas y las cupulas setiles quedan muy divertidas, y los personajes molan mucho.

Mario Alba said...

Me alegro de que te guste. Las torres del castillo son... poco convencionales, hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Jojojo. Qué bueno. Si tienes hasta el cast entero del mago de Oz de camino al castillo.

Gran dibujo.

Mario Alba said...

Me alegro de que hayas reconocido al cast del Mago de Oz, Hal. No sé yo cuántos se darán cuenta...