Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Stellar Stark

Here you have a quick sketch of Iron Man I drew while playing Dungeons & Dragons. I drew a very basic sketch in pencil and then moved in with the pen and did all the detailwork and everything else. I think it turned out rather cute, and very different from my previous Iron Man sketch, which, if I remember correctly, I drew two years ago when the first movie came out, which I guess means you won't see another Iron Man picture until who knows when. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Nash said...

Ya has vuelto con los super cabezones :-)
Esta muy chulo, pero no se como puedes estar en una partida de D&D y pintar, en los claustros tienene sentido pero en una partida no.

Mario Alba said...

Porque nuestras partidas de D&D casi consisten más en socializarse e irse por la tangente que en tomárnoslo en serio, hahaha.