Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Monday, May 17, 2010

Bloody West

I bought the second issue of American Vampire, a series written by Scott Snyder and Stephen King, and illustrated by Rafael Albuquerque. The reason why I bought the second issue instead of the first one is because… well, I thought it was the first one, but I was mistaken. I know, I know --not the sharpest knife in the drawer, etc. At any rate, I got it and I read it, and I liked it about as much as I thought I would. Like I recently said about iZombie, both story and artwork are okay, but the book didn't strike me as anything amazing. I had been thinking about maybe getting the trade when it comes out, and I'm still undecided. Maybe if I found it cheap, I would, but I don't think I'd pay full cover price for it. And yet, American Vampire was entertaining enough. Have you guys read it? What did you think? Make sure you let me know!

2 comments:

Nash said...

Zombis, vampiros te estas volviendo muy siniestro, menos mal que hay cosas en ti que no cambian como empezar las sagas por el numero que no toca :-)

Mario Alba said...

rHAHAHAHA. Ya me imaginaba que harías algún comentario respecto al número. Como ya dije, no lo hice por ser especial, sino porque metí la pata ;)

Con respecto a mi caída en el lado siniestro, siempre he sido aficionado al cine de horror, monstruos y demás, así que no creo que de pronto esté empezando a cambiar :)