Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Sunday, May 23, 2010

How Many People Wanna

To conclude with our Kick-Ass celebration, here you have a little drawing I did of the main character, fearless crime fighter Kick Ass, and the awesome Hit Girl. I drew this picture after drawing the sketches of the characters without photo reference. This time around though, I did look at their costumes online to portray them more accurately. Also unlike the previous sketches, I drew it in pencil first and inked it later, so the lines are a bit cleaner than they might have otherwise been. And other than that, there's really nothing else for me to say about it, so I hope you like it!

5 comments:

Nash said...

Me encanta el dibujo, muy chulos los dos protas. Ya casi he terminado de ver la peli.

Mario Alba said...

Con que ya casi has terminado, eh? Pirata... De todas formas, me alegro de que te guste :)

Nash said...

La he visto en tres dias, solo me queda el final, pero siempre pasa algo por lo que tengo que dejar de verla. Empece a verla en ingles y luego en castellano, y no entiendo por que los traductores le cambian el nombre a los protagonistas, de niebla roja a pluma roja.

Mario Alba said...

Sí que es raro, sí, aunque, desgraciadamente, de todos es sabido las libertades que los traductores se toman a la hora de cambiar nombres, títulos, y conversaciones. Pero lo más importante es: ¿qué te parece la película?

Nash said...

Es bastante divertida, un poco sadica, pero divertida. Ya veremos como acaba.