Me gusta leer y ver la tele

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Communicating 06

Here you have the sixth page of Cultura de comunicaciones, the story my sister and I submitted to a comic book contest last January. This page is heavy on text, and the things I talk about are so abstract I had a really hard time deciding what to draw. I am especially proud of the third panel, which totally looks like a web browser. I was hoping my sister would realize what it was, and when she sent me back the colored version, I was blown away: every little icon was the exact right color!

At any rate, this is probably the least exciting page in the comic book, but I felt I had to convey all that information somehow. Plus, the page was so simple I drew it in record time!

2 comments:

Nash said...

Tienes razon es la pagina mas rollo, pero bueno tenia que ponerse.

Mario Alba said...

Pues eso :)